First Bank of Baldwin Basic Business Savings Account offers a simple solution to saving. Competitive interest rates make it easy to grow funds for your next business investment. There is no monthly service fee as long as your account maintains a $10.00 balance. Minimum balance to open the account is $10.00 and you have an unlimited number of deposits monthly.
- $10.00 minimum deposit to open
- $10.00 daily balance requirement
- $3.00 flat monthly service fee if you fall below the daily balance requirement
- Interest compounded quarterly
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile App & Mobile Deposit
- Free 24 hour phone banking
- Free paper or eStatements (your choice)
- Link your FBB checking debit card (optional)
- A transaction fee of $2.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of six in one month
Compounding frequency-Interest will be compounded quarterly.
Crediting frequency-Interest will be credited into this account quarterly. Fees may reduce earnings.
Average daily balance computation method-Interest is calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly.
Accrual of interest on noncash deposits-Interest will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks) into your account.
Minimum balance to open-The minimum balance required to open this account is $10.00.
Deposit limitations-You may make an unlimited number of deposits into your account.
Limitations on frequency of transfers-During any calendar month of statement cycle of at least four weeks, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction.
Additional terms-The following additional terms apply to this account: