Take your business to the next level with an account that fits any size business with the First Bank of Baldwin Business Checking Account. There is a low $5.00 monthly service fee that can be off set by an earnings credit based on your average balance. Enjoy conveniences such as online banking, eStatements, bill pay and Visa debit card all for free.
- No minimum balance
- $5.00 monthly service fee
- 3% Earnings Credit. Based on average monthly balance
- Debit item charge per statement cycle (per item) 0-50=No Charge 51 or more=$.20 per item
- Deposited item charge per statement cycle $.10 per item
- Front check image* (optional)
- Front and Back check image* (optional)
- Currency and Coin in= No Fee
- Currency out= No Fee
- Coin out=$.05 per roll for customers $.10 per roll for non-customers
- ACH/Cash Management set up fee: $25.00
- Free Bill Pay with a minimum of one bill paid per cycle. $5.95 fee if not used at least once per statement cycle.
- Free Business debit card
- Free internet banking
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Monthly Fee: $40.00
- $.06 per item charge
- First month Free
- Set up Fee: $75.00
*Image Statement-Receive high-quality images of each check you’ve written for the month. The processing date, check number, and amount are printed below each image.
Business Money Market Checking gives you higher interest amounts comparable to a savings account while providing you with checking account privileges. A minimum deposit of $1000.00 is required to open this account, and interest will be compounded monthly. You may make six transfers from your account per month.
- $1000.00 minimum deposit to open
- $1000.00 minimum daily balance requirement
- $12.00 monthly fee if balance falls below daily minimum
- Interest compounded monthly
- * More than six withdrawals of any kind will be subject to the $10.00 per transaction fee.
- Account rate tiers:
- $500,000 and above
- Free ATM/Debit card
- Free Online Banking
- Free paper or eStatements (your choice)
- Free Mobile App & Mobile Deposit
- Free 24 hour phone banking
Balance computation method
We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Interest will be compounded monthly.
Federal Regulation states that to maintain a MM account you may make six (6) transfers from your account each (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.*